Sunday 5 December 2010

Intro

Voice of Little Reason. Why did I pick this as a title? Well, a couple of reasons. Firstly I am crap at choosing names, secondly, I tend to prattle on a lot. Thirdly, as I have been told I give out good advice (though I would disagree) it seems like a funny play on words.

Now, who am I? Well, names are a good place to start right? I am known on my birth certificate as Andrew, but to my friends that can be changed to Akai or Strang. Online I have been known by a few names. Shrike, Xenomemphate, and Ossai to name the ones I can remember. I am 19, currently in Uni studying Computer Animation with Game Design in Paisley. Pretty awesome course if you ask me, though programming is pretty damn difficult.

Now, I am Scottish through and through, as well as being a staunch Rangers supporter (Oh god, football).

With all the boring stuff out of the way I guess you want to know what I enjoy doing/listening to/playing/eating(?)

Well, my hobbies currently include procrastinating, playing the drums, modelling, and writing (Though I don't tend to have a lot of inspiration for fiction, so don't expect a lot of work to come from my corner). I want to learn to play guitar soon though, but I need a guitar to do that...

Listening to? Well, that is a very broad subject, and it is probably easier to name what I don't like rather than what I do. I harbour a strong dislike for RnB, Hip Hop, Rap, and Pop music, but I have been known to enjoy everything else. I tend to obsess over one band for a while, before moving on, and so my musical library is incredibly large (25000 files at last check) and yes, I do own most of these on CD as well. I love music, always have, and always will. It is the one consistent thing I have always had to escape to.

Playing? Well, I am an avid gamer, of all sorts. Board games, tabletop, computer, you name it. Yes, I have been called a geek and it used to hurt, but you know what? I don't give a shit anymore, call me whatever you want, because the only people whose opinion I care about are my friends. Currently I play a lot of FPS and RTS games, but love my JRPGs (not so keen on WRPGs though...Dragon age, KOTOR, Deus Ex, and the Elder Scrolls are about it). Table top I only play Warhammer (both fantasy and 40K). Board games? Well, set one up and I will happily give it a try, though Risk and Chess are my current favourites.

Eating? Well, I only added that in because it was amusing, but ah well, might as well continue with it. I am a great enjoyer of Italian and Mexican food. Love Haggis. I will eat just about anything though.

Well, with that I have probably bored all my watchers to death by now, so I think I shall end there. Short and sweet eh? Night.

1 comment: